It’s the most wonderful time of the month: ARMY SELCA DAY! This month, I went with a semi-raunchy blue and red aesthetic concept using photos from my time hanging around the Miss Black US Ambassador pageant in Orlando, FL earlier this month, as well as photos from Google to tie it all together. roses are red […]
My name is Mariah.
I'm 20 years yound studying in Texas.
I love travel, music, food, and skincare, but I also love Korean pop culture. My little corner of the internet explores that intersection, with a few tidbits in between.
Live Twitter FeedMy Tweets
- 10 STEP KOREAN SKINCARE WHILE DRAAAANKIN! [PART 1] January 8, 2018
- MASK OF THE DAY: Hokkuu’s Green Tea Volcanic Mud Mask December 19, 2017
- MASK OF THE DAY: Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud December 19, 2017
- REVIEW: The Face Shop’s Jeju Volcanic Lava Clay Face Mask December 10, 2017
- I’m going to the AMAs…. November 7, 2017