Between the sweltering summer heat in all my destinations (no Alaskan cruises this year) and the sweats I break every time I try to sneak more than a quart bag’s worth of makeup and skincare past a TSA agent, airport travel is more stressful than ever. Ever since turning 20, I’ve noticed how fragile and […]
My name is Mariah.
I'm 20 years yound studying in Texas.
I love travel, music, food, and skincare, but I also love Korean pop culture. My little corner of the internet explores that intersection, with a few tidbits in between.
Live Twitter FeedMy Tweets
- 10 STEP KOREAN SKINCARE WHILE DRAAAANKIN! [PART 1] January 8, 2018
- MASK OF THE DAY: Hokkuu’s Green Tea Volcanic Mud Mask December 19, 2017
- MASK OF THE DAY: Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud December 19, 2017
- REVIEW: The Face Shop’s Jeju Volcanic Lava Clay Face Mask December 10, 2017
- I’m going to the AMAs…. November 7, 2017