I’ve been really slacking on my skincare lately, and it’s starting to show. I’ve picked up another job while preparing for all my travel plans; KCON isn’t cheap, people. Tonight after a long ugly weekend of double shifts and subpar face wash routines, I noticed little breakout spots on my cheeks. For me, this is a […]
My name is Mariah.
I'm 20 years yound studying in Texas.
I love travel, music, food, and skincare, but I also love Korean pop culture. My little corner of the internet explores that intersection, with a few tidbits in between.
Live Twitter FeedMy Tweets
- 10 STEP KOREAN SKINCARE WHILE DRAAAANKIN! [PART 1] January 8, 2018
- MASK OF THE DAY: Hokkuu’s Green Tea Volcanic Mud Mask December 19, 2017
- MASK OF THE DAY: Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud December 19, 2017
- REVIEW: The Face Shop’s Jeju Volcanic Lava Clay Face Mask December 10, 2017
- I’m going to the AMAs…. November 7, 2017